Whenever possible, Communications and Marketing encourages and supports WordPress and Drupal CMS as web publishing platforms. The use of these CMS options offers the following advantages:
- Easy to use — site maintainers can concentrate on content rather than technical support and maintenance;
- Allows more functionality for websites;
- Automatically syndicates web content as RSS feeds which allows sharing of information and single source management;
- The UBC CLF comes pre-installed and out-of-the-box; and
- Allows Communications and Marketing the ability to easily roll out and widely distribute updates, patches, bug fixes, and new features for the CLF.
To learn more WordPress and Drupal CMS options, see Get the CLF.