Social media and social networks are powerful tools for faculty and staff to enhance teaching, research, collaboration, and communication.
This section of the website will connect you with central UBC social media channels, provide best practice guidance on how faculty should use official UBC social media channels, and offer guidelines for staff to distinguish their personal and professional accounts.
Latest feeds: a place of mind
- Opera Under the Stars back at UBC Okanagan
- Community health-based volunteer program spreads across Canada
- Want to feel stronger and thinner? Get some exercise
- Student juggles search and rescue role while scoring top grades
- UBC grants honorary degree to iconic artist Alex Janvier
- New economics and media course offered at UBC’s Okanagan campus
- UBC’s annual Think Tank supports a bright future for Osoyoos Secondary School
- Exercising can protect the brain from Alzheimer’s disease
- Talk—don’t text—in times of stress, says UBC research
- ENHANCE Happiness and Well-Being study opens to new participants