Social media and social networks are powerful tools for faculty and staff to enhance teaching, research, collaboration, and communication.
This section of the website will connect you with central UBC social media channels, provide best practice guidance on how faculty should use official UBC social media channels, and offer guidelines for staff to distinguish their personal and professional accounts.
Latest feeds: a place of mind
- UBC researcher looks to the future of bone replacements
- UBC engineers use tech to tackle rental shortage
- Telemedicine improves patient care across vast distances
- Community experiences Opera Under the Stars at UBC Okanagan
- Student health and wellbeing focus of new UBC course
- UBC Okanagan’s HAT TRICK returns for round three
- Rapid Access Clinic reduces patient wait times, improves diagnosis
- UBC Okanagan presents poet Jordan Scott at a public reading
- Sulphites and the great wine debate
- UBC Library enhances access to Okanagan Valley historical resources