The standard format for faculties and units.
A promotional format that features the faculty or unit name more prominently.
Campus Location Signature
The Vancouver Campus or Okanagan Campus may be added in the secondary field to indicate the location of a faculty or unit. UBC faculties and units that serve both campuses should not add the campus location.
Unit Short Name
This signature option is less formal and is intended for audiences that know UBC stands for The University of British Columbia. It is useful when producing branded promotional items.
UBC Unit Signatures can be ordered through the Print and Graphics department, Creative Media Services, with UBC IT. To discuss pricing, production, and delivery details, contact: email@example.com. To order a signature, please complete the Order Form (DOC) and email the signed form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Guidelines for Use
- UBC Brand Unit Signatures should not be modified or altered in any way
- Use “Faculty of” and “School of” for the UBC Brand Unit Signatures
- Signatures are only available in UBC Blue, UBC Grey, black, or white (reverse)
- Clear space around the signature is equivalent to 50% of the UBC logo or greater
- Minimum size of any signature is 1 inch
- Units are encouraged to use these signatures rather than unit-level sub-identities or logos.
Do Not Alter the Unit Signatures
UBC Brand Unit Signatures
UBC Brand Unit Signatures should not be modified or altered. Units are encouraged to use these signatures rather than unit-level sub-identities or logos.